LashesLifting is a method to give your own straight lashes a beautiful and natural curl. It is like a perm for the eyelashes. The hairs of the eyelashes are treated with lotions to give them a permanent shape. The result is similar to using an eyelash curler, but it lasts about 4-6 weeks instead of just a few hours. LashesLifting makes the eyelashes look longer and gives them a beautiful curved shape. This makes the eye look more open; the effect is the same as using mascara. LashesLifting is suitable for both women and men. For men, sleeping on the side can cause the eyelashes to bend inwards and prick the eye. LashesLifting remedies this problem. It’s a great and quick option for perfectly curved lashes without spending a lot of time and money.
Before the LashesLifting Treatment
- Do not wear make-up on your lashes and make sure they are clean (we clean your lashes and the area around your eyes with PhiFoam and PhiWipes).
- Do not wear contact lenses.
- Do not dye your eyelashes immediately before treatment.
Duringthe LashesLifting Treatment
- The treatment lasts approximately 40 – 45 minutes
- You should not move during this time
- Ideally, do not speak
- Just lie still, quiet and relaxed
After the LashesLifting Treatment
- Aftercare is important with LashesLifting, as the lashes can otherwise lose their curl. Pay attention to the following points.
- Avoid water, especially hot water, for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid contact with your eyelashes for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid places with steam like the sauna or hot showers for 24 hours.
- Avoid swimming for the first 24 hours.
- Do not use mascara, eye cream or eyelash curlers for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid sunbathing for 24 hours.
- Avoid facials for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid facial baths for the first 48 hours.
- Be careful when sleeping, protect your eyelashes by sleeping on your side.
- Do not use harsh products on your face.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes for the first 24 hours, be gentle on them.
LashesLifting is not harmful.
Eyelashes go through a renewal cycle every 4-6 weeks. We lose 5-6 lashes per day and they are just growing back, so a follow-up treatment is needed during this period to maintain the curved look.
If you have very short lashes, you can use PhiNesse Lashes Pen Growth Serum Eyeliner. This stimulates the growth of the lashes for an even stronger effect.