PhiLashes Beginner Russian Volume
What can you expect?
- 1 day live course
- Hygiene, first class service, skin expert
- 6 months of support via the Craft Master app
- Work on a model
- Volume Premium Kit
23. May, 2021 - PhiAcademy Vienna
Gartengasse 8/8, 1050 Vienna, AustriaFrom 980 € Plus VAT, shipping and other costs
What is Russian Volume?
“Russian Volume” is a new, Russian trend in the world of eyelashes, which leads to an extra thick and voluminous result.
In contrast to the 1: 1 method, in which a single artificial eyelash is glued to a natural eyelash, the volume technique teaches “multi-lashing”: 2-8 (or more) very thin and fine artificial eyelashes are joined together a fan, applied to a natural eyelash. This method allows you to create sets of up to 700 individual eyelashes per eye!
Who is this course for?
- Experienced eyelash stylists who have mastered the 1: 1 technique and have at least 6 months of experience. If someone has insufficient experience, their last piece of work must be checked by the Master.
- Eyelash stylists certified in the volume technique who want to improve, expand or refresh their knowledge and skills.
A copy of the certificate or the last piece of work must be sent together with the booking.