The PhiLings Palette consists of two rejuvenating, bio-regenerative, anti-aging and complementary
treatments, Microneedling and Phi-Ion, that can be performed separately or combined, depending
on the indications for the treatment.
The PhiLings Palette consists of two rejuvenating, bio-regenerative, anti-aging and complementary treatments, Microneedling and Phi-Ion, that can be performed separately or combined, depending on the indications for the treatment.
It is very important to physically stimulate skin regeneration given the fact that the skin is constantly exposed to negative effects of external factors, and that the collagen production and the distribution of nourishing ingredients decreases with time. Each micro-damage on the skin, induced by the treatments, signals the brain to start the natural regeneration, that, as a consequence, stimulates the collagen production and leads to an increase in nourishment in the given spot.
In microneedling, micro-punctures are being inflicted by hand or by machine, while simultaneously a special cocktail gel is being applied and subsequently absorbed, which additionally accelerates the skin rejuvenation and regeneration process. Treatment results include skin tightening, lifting and rejuvenation, acne scars and stretch marks improvement, pore minimization, less visible wrinkles and fine lines.
The Phi Ion treatment is a minimally invasive cosmetic treatment for precise sublimation of the superficial skin layer and is based on the transmission of a controlled quantity of energy, by ionization of the atmospheric air, which triggers an instant contraction and tightening of skin fibres that creates a lifting and rejuvenating effect. The Phi Ion treatment is used for correcting baggy eye lids, tensioning-crow’s feet wrinkles, marionette lines, but also for acne scars improvement and neck lifting. The revolutionary method can achieve results comparable to those after a cosmetic surgery.
The course covers the following topics to make sure the students get the right skills and confidence to perform the treatments:
- Theory on skin structure and characteristics of specific facial skin areas
- Determining different skin types
- Recognising characteristic skin conditions
- Assessing the clients’ eligibility to undergo the treatment
- Hygiene and sterility
- Familiarisation with tools and devices used for the treatment and their working principles
- Tools maintenance
- Familiarisation and practice with different operating modes of the tools
- Application techniques – Microneedling:
- Operating modes (puncture depth and frequency) in treatment of different facial areas and areas to be avoided
- Proper use of Microneedling solution
- Direction and number of passes
- Determining when the treatment is over
- Application techniques – Phi-Ion
- Precise anatomy of the eye region
- Determining wrinkles and bend lines stage and selection of areas to be treated
- Operating modes (energy intensity and electro diameter)
- Distance between two consecutive micro contact points and forming the treatment line
- Proper positioning of treatment area and the device
- Connecting the points into tarsal lines and forming tarsal bands by arranging the lines properly
- Forming uplifting lines and bands
- Treating wrinkles outside the eye region
- Expected results – Microneedling
- Expected results – Phi-Ion
- Aftercare – Microneedling
- Aftercare – Phi-Ion
In addition to theoretical aspects, the course covers practical requirements to perform the treatment and provides practice on live models.
- Phi Ion Pen + 20 sterile electrodes
- Simplicity Machine – 1 piece
- Universal Holder – 1 piece
- Tri-M needles – 2 boxes
- Round 3 blades – 10 pieces
- Round 5 blades – 10 pieces
- Skin Candy After Care Balm – 10 pieces
- Ultimate Skin Cocktail – 20 pieces
- Jive Microneedling Gel 5/1 – 2 packages
- Tango Microneedling Gel 5/1 – 2 packages
- PhiAssept Wipes – 20 pieces
- After Treatment Face Mask – 20 pieces
- Cosmetic Pencil White – 1 piece