2. Services of the Website
3. Offer and acceptance
4. Prices and payment terms
5. Booking of an Appointment
5.1 After booking an Appointment, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with all the necessary data concerning the Appointment. When booking an Appointment, a down payment of 25% must be effected. A cancellation of an Appointment is possible free of charge until 48 hours before the Appointment. In such case, for refunding your down payment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction. After that date or in case of no-show at the Appointment, the down payment will not be refunded. The right of a consumer to withdraw from the contract (Section 9) remains unaffected.
5.2 Until 48 hours before the Appointment, you must inform us if you have the following medical issues, skin conditions or allergies (e.g.; via telephone (+43 1 375 1618 500):
• Existing permanent make-up (PMU) or microblading
• Frequent medication
• Skin problems
• Autoimmune diseases
• Currently pregnant or breastfeeding
5.3 If we cannot provide the cosmetic treatment because of the missing medical information or you failed to contact us in the above given time frame, the down payment will not be refunded.
6. Registration for a Course
7. Delivery and transfer of risk
8. Force Majeure
9. Consumer: Right to withdraw from the contract
10. Obligation to inspect and complain
10.1 You are obliged to inspect the product and ensure that it is in faultless condition, conform to the description and is complete. You may only assert claims for a defective product or incomplete delivery in the following cases: if you send us a written and specific complaint for the defect/s or incomplete delivery without delay, and in any event no later than 4 days from the receipt of the product. A consumer’s statutory warranty rights shall not be limited in any way.
11.1 We have the right to add or remove features or functionalities and may also suspend or stop the service of the Website altogether. We may take any of these actions at any time and are not obliged to notify you beforehand.
The function and all content of the Website, including its availability, is provided on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.
- If, and to the extent that the products were repaired or changed by other persons than by us or authorized dealers;
- If, and to the extent that the defects are wholly or partly due to false handling, operating errors, accident, improper use, inappropriate storage, maintenance or installation or non-adherence to advice or instructions provided by us and pertaining to the delivered product(s).
15. Confidentiality and data protection
16. Final Provision
17. Who am I and how can you contact me?
17.1 We are the PhiBrows GmbH. (FN 552159 z), and our official address is Gartengasse 8/8, 1050 Vienna. You can contact us via mail or e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it to me)
– I (*) / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me (*) / us (*) for the provision of the following service:
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*):
– Name of the consumer(s):
– Address of the consumer(s):
– Signature of the consumer (only in case of communication on paper):
(*) Delete if not applicable.