Unibrow, hairy legs or peach fuzz? You don’t have to worry about unwanted hair anymore, because our salon in the 5th district of Vienna offers laser treatment with the highly efficient, super fast and skin-friendly laser type H, a diode laser that is more effective than IPL lasers (weaker lasers). From the face, to the bikini line, to the legs, you can laser the hair you can no longer see!
How long does the laser treatment take?
You have to come for treatment about 4 – 8 times until all hair is removed, depending on your skin type. The darker the hair, the better, as this makes it easier for the laser to detect and remove it more quickly. You should book your appointments at intervals of 4 – 6 weeks.
The younger you are, the faster the hair will grow back. Normally, laser treatment lasts for a few years and only a few hairs will grow back before you need a touch-up.
What do I need to consider before laser treatment?
There are a few things you should consider before your treatment.
- Do not use sunbeds before your treatment as this can cause burns, also the darker your skin, the harder it is for the laser to detect the hairs.
- Come shaved with 1 – 2 days of stubble so that the laser can get to the root very easily, since if the hair is too long the laser will not be able to get to the root.
- Do not apply deodorant as it usually contains alcohol, which can cause burns when the laser is applied.
There is even the option to shower and shave in our salon, so if you forget to get ready, you can do so in the salon.
What do I need to be aware of during the laser treatment?
After the treatment the skin is irritated, so you should pay attention to the following:
- You should not use sunbeds after the treatment.
- You should not go swimming or go out in the sun for 72 hours.
- Use soothing creams, such as Skin Candy After Laser Treatment Gel.
- After treatment, you can exfoliate yourself at home as this will help the hair to fall out more quickly, it takes 7-10 days for the hair to fall out after treatment.
After laser treatment you need to be careful with your skin, which means that it is important what skin care products you use. The skin needs soothing and cooling lotions, such as Skin Candy After Laser Treatment Gel, which moisturises and soothes the skin. You should also keep your skin care fairly simple and only use gentle cleansers, moisturising creams and sunscreens.