Microneedling is not only a big trend in Hollywood, but is now common all over the world. Microneedling is the right treatment for everyone who wants to freshen their look up a bit and improve their skin appearance. The treatment promises to tighten the skin and is also suitable for skin problems. For example, severe acne scars can be significantly improved through microneedling.
Before the Microneedling Treatment
There are a few things you should be aware of before your treatment.
- It is best to arrive at the salon without make-up, although your artist can remove your make-up if necessary
- You should not have active acne or sunburn
- Let your artist know if you are allergic to anything
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women will not be treated
The treatment does not hurt, it feels more like a facial massage. After the treatment you will be given a face mask to soothe the skin.
After the Microneedling Treatment
There are also a few things to consider after your treatment.
- Do not use sunbeds immediately after the treatment (at least 48-72 hours).
- Do not go to the swimming pool or sauna for 48 – 72 hours.
- Use the ampoules that we give you after the treatment (5 ampoules, one per day).
It often takes a little time to really see the effect of the treatment, a waiting period of 10 – 14 days after the treatment is normal. Sometimes you need 2 – 4 sessions until you see a significant improvement. The effect lasts 6 – 12 months, then it is time for another visit.
Have we made you curious? Book your appointments here.